Monday, July 11, 2005

Moonnday morning...

Well, not my best morning, nor my worst.

Good: Almost got my car ready.
Bad: Almost.

Good: Spoke to the boys.
Bad: Made a joke that Dante took as an insult.

Et cetera, et cetera.

Made a nice pot of Jasmine rice last night, to take some for lunch today. Yum.

Enough of the pedestrian, let's talk about the arch.

The book, THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES, still is thundering towards the release date, picking up momentum (I hope)...the book looks great, the contents are something I have few doubts of (hey, I still get fan mail from a decade ago over these things) BUT I am not sure but what my PR campaign for it has been sloppy. I need to refocus on it.

Of course, losing Meghan at ArtsMon is going to hurt, I can't imagine a stronger ally in a local arts group. Reconstitutting the R&E at MYSpace may be a good thing, but I have been impatient to se others jump in and post (of course, the quality demands of the moderated group might frighten away some people).

I was a bit disappointed at the slow response to the audioblogger file of "How Would You Have Me Touch You?"...but it was a Sunday evening. We'll see what Monday morning brings.

Tomorrow is my parents 53rd wedding anniversary. Next Wednesday is my sons' 12th birthday (how Penrod-esque) and the day Peri and Brian come in to visit...er, everyone but me. Sucks being the family pariah. But, as I have said many times, if she is happy, healthy and safe, I can live with the pain.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved