Sunday, July 31, 2005

the tenor clears his throat, book pricing, and Dad takes a nap

minor note: at least one of the questions E.J. has come up with is obviously an inside job (a female of my former involvements...EJ's not giving me anything to work from, and I'm not going to ask) ...note to those contributing to his "project" of a no-holds-barred interview...don't ask questions you really don't want to know the answer to. If you rescind your query, I'll ignore it. Otherwise, expect to be vilified. My notion of charity for sins passed extends to only about four people (and may be further narrowed later this week). You aren't on that list.

Now, back to less ugly statements.

If you head over to Lulu.com right now and try to buy THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES, you may run into a little trouble, as I have it in a hold status while we work out some of the pricing issues before it gets rolled out TO THE MAJOR ONLINE RETAILERS. One side effect of this is that it looks like the MSRP for the book through such places as Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million may be somewhat higher than the current list price of $29.95 at cityoflegends.com and lulu.com

The "goddess formerly known as Brigit" and I may be hunkering down to work on a novel together (my one former novel was a ghost job, I needs the help staying focused)...tentatively entitled THE PRINCE OF LOVE (no, it isn't about me) it was a diversion from a screenplay she and I had started a few years back and never got around to finishing...now we're working to the page first, then the screen.

I get my first full medical checkup in nearly half a decade in a few days. Place your bets on the bill of health.

It looks like we may be adding Sioux City to the list of towns I hit on tour this spring. Now, if Salt Lake City and Denver would like to bid in...I'm listening.

Tomorrow is Dad's birthday (he'll be 82)...I snapped this picture of him resting up for the festivities just a few minutes ago...


Talk to you all tomorrow...or later tonight, depending on how restless I am.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved