Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hey, it's Saturday...isn't it?

Bleah...let me grab some caffeine (Diet Dr. Pepper, even though it is still full of that nasty chemistry set mutation called Aspartame, I still love it)...and get on with it...

Saw the proofs of the back cover for the new book last night...awesome. I am...content (if you know me, you know that's saying a lot).

Best quote from the back cover comes from poet Mari Laureano (the Riverman series, etc) - "William F. DeVault is the poetic catalyst of the Digital Renaissance." I can live with that...works for me even in scientific terms. Check out her site at www.furiverse.com

Will probably be a socially slow weekend, so much to do...but I will survive, I suppose...

Nice letter in the Dominion Post today about the methods used for ensuring a pro-Bush crowd at his rallies, like the one here in Morgantown. It's nice to know my tax money is going to ensure that only those people who are already in support of the President (you know, the Supreme Court of 2000 and the 36% of Americans who aren't tired of our sons and daughters being fitted for body bags) get to be anywahere near him. I guess if I was as despised and reviled as he is in most corners, I'd porobably ride in a bulletproof limo with the windows rolled up, too...long times since Jimmy Carter walked his Inaugural Parade, hm?

Well, at least he has money and insurance for life now.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved