Thursday, July 28, 2005

ISO a goddess

physically, I am feeling the stress of the long hours of work. emotionally, I have probably never felt better. giddy, almost. despite the desertions of several key players in my life over the past year or so (yeah, I know, I gripe about that a lot...but I am not a fan of betrayal, deceit or ingratitude), my writings are hitting their stride...I am still in awe (yes, in awe) of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES and have to now live up to that bar with my next book...to be announced when I speak at Arts Week on August 17th.

I have never heard back from Peri about her AOL account or my offer to sign over a book's royalties to her...but since she has limited my communication channel to her to just go through her Mom...I am constrained and will just have to err on the side of caution.

Exhaustion is like a venom in my blood, a self-inflicted wound. I feel it trying to draw me to my grave...good luck...I am as resolute and arrogant in the face of my own mortality as I have ever been...if death wants me, he better bring friends and a buffet lunch.

I feel like Rodin as the last strokes are struck into the merble of a statue...weary, but content.

I am more that I thought myself capable of. I've defeated my own doubts, my own fears and my own artificial limitations. Nancy, just so you know, he is not beyond me. He is me, just a me I could only imagine in a forgotten time.

Now, to find someone to share this with. Someone who is not so trapped in their own world of madness that they can never be a partner. Someone who can both give and receive love.

I've already chosen my heirs...I just need a princess who wishes to be a queen.

Gotta go grab a shower and unwind for an hour or so before bed time...long week ahead of me...I am working every day and have after hours tasks to complete as well. The new diet is working magic. I feel great and I am definitely showing progress.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved