Sunday, July 17, 2005

(audio) PC 43: caresses


this is an audio post - click to play

From THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES I pull a mid-range cycle (number 43 of of 93 Panther Cycles) called "Actions of Love" and this poem strikes me...

caresses

the gentle touch of one so tender
is like lightning in my soul,
illuminating and electrifying
my every nerve with energy pure
and perfect. I return the touch
and lend my love a recharging
of the ecstatic static of pleasure.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

Nothing orthographic or "out there". just a simple thought of a man comparing the touch of a lover to an exchange of electricity, the sparks, the tingle, the warmth, the pleasant surprise.

Check back later for some more audio posts.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved