Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ignore the man behind the curtain

Okay, gave you guys a peek behind the facade, now back to the filtered me.

Good episode of "Rescue Me" last night...love that show (one of ony three dramas I watch with any regularlity, the others being "The Shield" and "Lost") Not their greatest episode, too many contrivances, but Franco's speech to Tommy was letter perfect. Two points to the writers and actors.

Having a blast on myspace.com, and am finding much of the camraderie I miss from the old Writers Club at AOL...if you try this site, make sure to check out the Groups and lok for me, I am blundering about on a few of the Poetry related boards.

Also, there are some very charming ladies on there. Any of them destined to be a muse to myself? Who says that hasn't happened already? Hm?

May have my own wheels again within the next few days. Wasn't planning on it until next month, so it creates a few speedbumps in my budget, but the perfect confluence of opportunities has occurred.

Tried to upload a picture just now and had no luck...sigh....well, off to breakfast!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved