Monday, July 25, 2005

the kids came by

Well, Jan and the kids (and Brian) stopped by while I was at work and visited with their grandparents.

I am glad they got the time together and the boys got to explore my world. Dad even got some pictures.

Funny thing, just an hour or so before they arrived, a package came in the mail...it sat upon the table in my room as the boys explored my computer table and bookshelves (Dante even dragged out my copy of the AEI's "Art&Soul")

What was in the box? Two massive books, maybe an inch and a half thick, each...with shiny black covers. Yes, each perhaps the most impossibly hateful thing in the world to my ex wife...THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.

I opened the box when I got home and enjoyed the irony.

Peri, glad you came by. Brian, always glad to see you around, I think you are good for Peri and you make her happy, so I am happy for you both. Dante, always, always proud of you. Elric, I am always proud of you, as well, and love all of my children.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved