Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Timeline...or something close to it

"We work while the clock, she is a'ticking!" - Dr. Emilio Lizardo (Lord John Whorfin)

Yeah, the sands run. Never stopped me before, won't stop me now...here's the current scoop'a'dupe:

Monday, June 27, 2005:
The City of Legends Store will begin taking order for first day copies of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES. These will be copies of that book, signed and dated on July 18, 2005, the official publication date of the volume.

Monday, July 18, 2005:
THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES will be released. If you haven't fallen to the hype already, just read down a frew sections...or go to the Panther Cycles Page.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005:
I am a half-century old this day. Anyone from my past who has not reclaimed their threads in my life by this date, forget it...my vector is pure and my acceleration is constant. If you're not part of the future, or on board in the present, you're memory...if that (working on it, actually...it's pretty remarkable...ever see "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005:
I will be speaking at Arts Week in Morgantown, WV, as a guest of the Appalachian Education Initiative. This will also be the official kickoff for my fall reading tour. Dates to be announced in a few weeks. I understand that copies of THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS, as well as several others of my works, will be available for purchase and autographing that day. They will probably have copies of their volume ART&SOUL which includes me int he honorees...and I am happy to sign them.

That's my current schedule. No public appearances between now and August 17. I have mad work to do, and I don't need the drain of that to sap me.

"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground." - James Taylor, Fire and Rain

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved