Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Cover Mock Up for The Compleat Panther Cycles

Someone told me that this would be considered a "buzz move".

Coming, July 18th, 2005. The digital renaissance gets its 'nads back.



Thanks again to:

Jillian Ann, for capturing the beauty of a muse,
Brigit, Daniel McTaggart and Barbara Holmes for their most excellent introductions to the damn thing,
Jan, for not making too big a fuss about the book coming out,
Robert, for sage advice,
Anastacia, for encouraging me when my couer rage was out,
Teri, for reminding me of what the spark looks like,
my children, who forgive me my follies (I hope!),
Margee and Ron, for kind words,
Tracey and Bradley, for a place to write,
JoAnn, who started this whole poetry nonsense,
Nancy, who showed me what was possible,
and to every woman, real or imagined, who ever inspired my words, stirred my heart or kindled my imagination.

I know, now. And I'm not going away, ever again.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved