Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Order "Art&Soul" from the AEI

Saw the cover for the AEI's book...a certain level of gratification in that one of the faces on the cover (while not mine) is of someone whom I got added to the list (they had overlooked this person, and when I brought their name up to the people doing the book they were surprised that someone of their prominence had been overlooked!) So, I feel good about that.

I note they have put up the purchase link right here. I'll check with them tomorrow to see if they would mind if I vended autographed copies through my store...they shouldn't mind, but you never know.

Bone-tired for some reason. But I daren't take a snooze, as then I may not sleep well tonight and I need to be razor sharp tomorrow.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved