Monday, June 20, 2005

heard from my model...

We still have some kinks to work out AND I would still be interested in fielding backups and alternatives...maybe we will even set up a series of alternate covers? You never know...

I may, in the next day or two, post several different variant covers and let you all vote on them...

Walked two miles...ankle started "grinding" so I had to quit. Dammit.

I am looking forward to having med insurance again...would like to have my first check up in 4-1/2 years. Know of a few minor things that I'd like help with (dont' ask), but you never know what might be hiding. My having medical insurance always seemed secondary to Ann getting a new car or more shoes or her teeth cleaned. And, since my first ex has enough life insurance on me to ensure her and the boy's futures, a fatal illness or condition hasn't really been scary for me. Really. Most of the people I'd "miss" have already absented themselves from my life, so what would I have to miss? Death is not something that willies me out at all. I know one day I will die. Made my peace with that when I was 8...8 was a big year for me, epiphany-wise. I was a strange kid.

Okay, God. How about a sign about what I'm supposed to do next?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved