Sunday, June 19, 2005

swimming in molasses

Have been feeling for the last few days like I am swimming in molasses, everything seems to be an effort...not sure why, but it is aggravating. It is probably a corss between physical (a mild cold or something) and emotional (don't get me started).

Just modified the website City of Legends to insert some newer works into it, including some fairly, um, racy stuff. Anything I jack from my stuff at AuthorsDen I'll peel down from there.

Think I'll go out to Books A Million this evening just to get out...need to snap this lethargy.

Still no word on my model for the cover of the Panther Cycles, if Ann wasn't off in isolation I'd probably ask her to let me run with a modified shot from her portfolio (she's screwing herself over, you know). If I stall any longer on the cover I am delaying a ton of key groundwork publicity. Already I'm using a banner that should have been swapped out for the new one weeks ago...I'm not panicking, just wishing I knew status.

argh...maybe that's part of the stress...yes, it is. aha.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved