Monday, June 27, 2005

A long night's journey into day

Got just about everything done I wanted to last night...which is remarkable as I had set the bar impossibly high. Maybe I do still have a few IQ points left.

The book is looking terrific, the preorder page is up (although who knows, there might be zero pre-orders!) and I'm ready to face the new week.

Where's my caffeine?

Note: Diet Dr. Pepper still tastes better than Diet Coke (even with the new DC formula involving Splenda...which actually is milder than "classic" Diet Coke...people drink the "Coke" line expecting a bit of a bite...Pepsi is smooth, Coke is sharp and Dr. pepper is flavourful...repeat after me...) But since I don't like all the major and minor health problems cause by consuming the relentlessly toxic Aspartame...I've made the switch.

Pepsi One is actually now better tasting than Diet Coke...so I'll be consuming whichever of the new Splenda based colas is on sale in my neighborhood in mass quantities, sneaking off to the side to have a brief fling with the Dr. when the mood strikes me.

I miss Peri.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved