Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a face for the Panther



Meet "The Panther". Barring another last minute hitch, this will be the image used to represent the muse who was the trigger for THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.
The model? Her name is Jillian Ann. She is an accomplished New York based artist/model/technomusician whose work can be found on the web, her music can be found on peer-to-peer networks, and her website is www.JillianAnn.com.
We are still tweaking the image, so don't be surprised if the one on the cover of the book, coming out next month, is slightly or even somewhat different.
Okay, now on with the show.
Owing to business commitments, I may be a little busy over the next few weeks, but I promise to post here regularly.
Feeling strong. Ankle is still a little twitchy from yesterday, but I plan to take another walk later today.
Hey, new season of "Rescue Me" starts tonight on FX...watch it.
I've been getting a lot of emails askign about my dating status/love life lately. Hey, it is what it is. Like I told an old friend, whent he damn breaks, the world will know...for that is my nature.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved