Thursday, June 02, 2005

for those slow days...a game...

a long time ago, I used to offer my new friends a thing I called "candors"...permission to ask me a question or series of questions that I would answer directly...no evasion, no self-censoring...

to that end, and to keep parts of my brain working that don't get much use since I am staying the monk, I have made up a list of tough questions for myself. twenty so far, probably more in a few days as I think about them...

any day when there is not much going on I'll randomly select a question and answer it...and there are some humdingers...ones that I have never even answered in an interview (some that will get me at least remotely smacked upside the head for sure)...if you have a question you'd like to for sure see on the list, let me know.

this could be fun. for me. off limits: actual names of my totem muses or exposing anyone to possible prosecution or violence (myself excepted).

anyway...got a ton done today. very happy with the sheer volume of work, including adding six more poems to the site, all new poems!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved