Sunday, June 26, 2005

Stole a march from myself and ordered the pre-ordering for THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES onto the website about 6 hours early. So sue me. Information on THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.

I have found out that, thanks to my going overboard on the internal graphics, my margin is going to be conspiciously smaller than orginally planned. Well, I'm not going to raise the rpice. You all will just have to order more.

I have been very delighted with where the project is now...and thus we're going to offer two different pre-ordering options:

1st Day Preorders will by autographed, dated with June 18th, 2005, and numbered to signify their limited edition status, total number to be all of this class of orders (+1) received by July 7th.

Regular preorders will be filled the next day and will be autographed. The price difference between the two will be $40.00 versus $29.95, both come with free shipping and handling.

The extra copy of the first day orders I will auction off for charity later this year. More on that in a few weeks.

Much love to all...had a pleasant surprise of a call from Maggie today...which remind me I need to find out about a few old friends who seem to have dropped off the planet.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved