Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Valentine's Day pre-season

While awaiting the final soundfiles for this Saturday's show of FROM OUT OF THE CITY I have been dabbling in preparations for, not next week's show, but the show for Valentine's Day weekend(hey, that's MY season).

It promises to be a big period this year. I'm removing two of my books from distribution (FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER and LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION), releasing on the 11th what is undoubtably my most ambitious show, and that will be followed by the show for the 18th where I will be promoting the erotic poetry princess herself, Mari Laureano, about her new book.

Add to that the notion that, by then, I have about six different deadlines for different projects and I will be vibrating like a dancing mouse on meth ice. Not a pretty picture...but I set these goals for myself...no one else is responsible. It is better to burn out than to fade away, And I have only struck the wick.

It will be interesting to see if I also get any reque$t$ from individuals asking me to write poem$ for them for V-Day. I'm always open to commerce. My creditors appreciate it.

Hey! A New Episode of LOST is on tonight! Yay!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved