Sunday, January 15, 2006

Radio Ga Ga

Getting some extremely positive feedback on the show yesterday. It seems that Aberjhani, Mark Rockeymoore and I made a good mix. It is well.

If you have not yet checked it out:

Radio City of Legends

Busy day ahead. So I am not accused of forgetting: Go STEELERS! I have predicted a 4-point win in a smashmouth game in Indianapolis. It makes people crazy, though, that despite my appreciation for my team, I am not connected, in self-esteem, to their efforts. In other words, if they lose, they lose. It happens. If they do, I will root for Indianpolis in the Championship game and (most likely) the AFC champions in the SuperBowl.

To me, the notion of tying one's self-esteem as a fan of a goup of people who are, at best, only abstractly aware of you is like falling in love with someone who doesn't care if you live or die. Hold it, no, can't use that parallel (laughing) - been there, done that, own the t-shirt concession for it on the 11th ring of Hell.

Thanks for all the kind notes of concern regarding my Grandmother. She's about the most durable person I have ever known, and to have her brought low puts a kink in my reality greater than any faithless lover. She is resting comfortably and is determined to go home soon. What's the term? Ah, yes. Full of piss and vinegar.

Well, time to track the elusive breakfast. Be well, all.

Major announcement regarding my upcoming book projects on February 12th.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved