Monday, January 09, 2006

a loudly echoing silence...sheesh!

Lots going on...

unfortunately, half of it is stuff I am sworn to silence over, dammit.

I may be doing a reading the end of this month...but I can't talk about it, yet.

There may be yet a fourth book project I am getting involved with this year, in addition to editing Dan McTaggart's first book AND my new 101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS and THEOCRICIDE.

But, I can't talk about it yet (no, it is not my bio...)

And finally, there may be a major media event this spring that I the MC for...

but.

I can't say anything yet.

So...um...er...watch this space.

By the way, we are on the lookout for up and coming poets interested in being featured on my weekly podcast show FROM OUT OF THE CITY. Drop me a line if interested.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved