Sunday, January 22, 2006

Love God of a Remembered Religion

Okay, the latest and greatest on my Valentine's Day Podcast:

It will run a full half hour.

Strong romantic and erotic content, with a heavy lean on the "Pink Jade" works.

I have asked The Selke to contribute backing vocals.

Wait until you hear the vibraphone work on this one!

I do not yet have a name for the show that week, and I am under some pressure to take it outside of the usual schedules to place it on V-Day itself. No way. By releasing it on Saturday, the 11th, I am giving people the chance to put it to work. My decision, my works, by blood, sweat toils and tears.

Well, that's it from me for tonight, I have to go lay down some tracks...looking for the right sound...something that makes a woman's lingerie spontaneously combust at twenty paces. And maybe I'll uncork "the voice"...the one my editor, Innes, banned me from using on the phone when I talked to her.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved