Sunday, January 22, 2006

Triviata

Well, I underestimated the Steelers...they won by more than 13. Ah well.

Now they have to win in the SuperBowl, to erase the stain of having lost once. Besides, Jerome needs a ring.

I see where NBC is making it official, The West Wing (arguably the greatest one hour drama in the history of television) is ending at the end of this season. Darn.

And I hear where the episode that falls 5 days before the election will be the one in which they deal with Leo's death. As long as he and the helium pixie get busy, I'm fine.

E.J. is working on a bit for either the blog or the site, containing 100 pieces of trivia about my works. Sheesh. I'm already trivial.

Favourite line from Doonesbury, ever: "Sex", he replied. "Sex and peyote."

Funny.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved