Saturday, January 28, 2006

I hab a code

Vitamin C? Check.
Massive amounts of fluids? Check.
Vick's Vap-O-Rub? Check.
Benadryl? Check.

Okay...ready to fight this aggravating cold. Grumble. Grumble. Grumble.

If you've never dealt with me when I'm sick, I cloister. I gather my resources, turn on the TV in my most remote corner of existence and just curl up. I know I get grumpy when I am sick, and I hate snapping at people just for asking me if there is anything they can do for me.

-sniff-

-hack-

-sniff-

Better to get it over with now than wait another day or two...I have things to see and people to do. Wait. Turn that around. Right. Just glad I got the show (FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER, available at Radio City of Legends and via Apple's iTunes Music Store) to bed last night, glad I got my telephone flirtation with a young lovely of my acquaintance done before my head blocked up. Nothing quite as unglamorous as sounding like Elmer Fudd.

- snort -

Back to bed.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved