Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Morning, Before the Caffeine

Hey, since when did walmart.com stop carrying my books? Nobody told me! I feel so...er...actually, I'm not really affected...I doubt if they really were a major component of my sales (who actually buys from WalMart over the internet?)

Gearing up for this week's FROM OUT OF THE CITY podcast. It should be fantastic. My scheduled guest is Aberjhani.

The mystery woman who called on Saturday evening has not called again. Who she is and what she wants? Who knows?

Haven't heard from Anastacia is a week or two...need to check on her.

Got a lot of great feedback on my comments regarding loving versus being loved. It's a dffiicult lesson for most people to grasp. I know some who never get it.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved