Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Do the Hump Day Dance

Got a nice note from Nordette Adams...she says she's going to try out the Facial Transformer I mentioned a few entries back. This should be funny.

Votes are starting to roll in on the poll I posted last night to help me select poems for the Valentine's Day podcast. Vote early, vote often, but vote.

Restless night, just getting over a cold and thus kept waking up. Will be better in a day or two. Glad I pre-recorded the vocal tracks for this week's show.

Need to check in with MTech to confirm if I am teaching this semester. If not, need to either find another second job or start plotting courses to larger city (gee...maybe someplace warm, with a beach, near my daughter and many old friends...)

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved