Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Night is Deadline Night

In celebration of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday this weekend, I invited the majestic Aberjhani to share his urban spoken word, and he assented. With the assistance of Mark Rockeymoore, we have what is undoubtably the liveliest session yet...

check it out!

Radio City of Legends

I am exhausted, between some nagging health issues, a general depression, my Grandmother's illness and the deadline doom...I am worn to the nub.

Nothing that a good nap and a bad woman wouldn't fix...strange and vivid dreams last night, I haven't been this exhausted since the summer of 1998. My psyche (small "p") is leaking.

Good response to "Love is An Howling Beast"...E.J. suggested I do a book by that name.

Bite me, loyal sidekick,

1 comments:

Ms. Adams said...

"Now with added adrenaline and testosterone." That's what it says on your AuthorsDen bio page today. ROFL. Great line.

I listened to Mark and Aberjhani. Yeah, the two dudes did a good job. I mentioned your podcast in this self-promotional piece: 100,000 Hits in 7 Months.

Sorry to hear of your grandmother's illness and that you sound like you're being run through the spin cycle.
N.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved