Saturday, January 07, 2006

Okay, follow along together and let's see where this leads...

My Mother informs me that a "young woman" called today, at the house number, looking for me.

She did not leave her name, asked for me by the diminutive "Bill" and asked what time was best to reach me. She declined my cell # (curiously enough, and most people who know me know my cell, it's all over the web!) and when asked for her name just said she was a "movie person" from California and I would know who she is, as I had contacted her.

Er....yeah. Hmmmm.

I know literally hundreds of people who could be described as a "movie person" who live in California. The number came up "private". Wow, big revelation there.

Further hmmmmmmmmm.

More on this as the mystery (and my confusion) deepen. Could be a ruse, could be someone I'm looking for. I just plain do not know.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved