Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Facial Transformer Site

I just got back from spending some online time at the Facial Transformer Site...where I mightily abused my appearance for my own amusement. Here's a sample of me as a Manga character.

Here's the link

The Facial Transformer Site

I spared you the truly grotesque, like my image, transformed to that of a baby, or a painting by Botticelli. The site has many different morphing modes to apply, including an interesting blend to make you half-chimpanzee.

There are also some serious research studies there, which you can take part in, involving perception.

Not a pretty picture, eh? Well try this one on for size: My high school picture, redone as a chimpanzee crossbreed... I never realized before just how much I do look like my brother, Robert.

Pardon me, I need to go get a banana.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I'll have to visit the site, morph a pic or two, and blog it. Yes, I will tell others I found the site through you. ;-)

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved