Sunday, January 29, 2006

Morning of the Living Dead

Still sick, still dragging my ass around like "morning of the living dead" but I'll survive. I'm just glad I put last week's podcast to bed bfore my voice went (if you listen closely, you will hear a few sniffles in my talk...I noticed them, but by the time I had the opportunity to re-dub, my voice was too far gone!) Ah, one for the ages.

"Footsteps in the Bell Tower" is getting a load of response. Maybe I need to keep it in mind for a book title down the road.

Today: work.

Tomorrow: I start teaching a new class and I am supposed to drop by Arts Monongahela with their first royalty check.

I feel like Snoopy on the "Peanuts" cartoons when he goes "bleah". But, barring a twist of viral fate, I'll be fine in a day or two.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved