Friday, January 20, 2006

Home is where you wear your hat

I went on a writing binge last night and today. A book's worth. Maybe more.

to quote Lord John Worfin "Jesu Christo, make the ganglia twitch."

But there is a catharsis. My black catalog, those poems unprintable until my death, doubled in size. It was like being in a sweat lodge, high on the hallucinogens of my own experience. Pieces sliding into place in puzzles I had forgotten even existed.

I am content, for now. Next, I need to set up for next week's show and finish the edits on the foreword to Dan McTaggart's book.

You know what I am listening to, right now, as I write? "Beasts of Legends"...my own composition. What a breakthrough that I can listen to my own voice.

By the way, the two works from "Pink Jade" - A SUMMONED FIRE and JASMINE AND PLUMERIA are winning the poll. I guess people want me to bring the heat.

And bring it, I shall.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved