Monday, January 02, 2006

The Gods of Love Live at Kyrienar

I personally like this project.

I call it "Live at Kyrienar"...a virtual performance of three of my works with some nice musical accompaniement and virtual crowd noise (added it in an early mix and it really amps up the show...)

So, as an exclusive to my Blogoholics, here it is. Don't worry, it's only a hair over five minutes in length (as opposed to Wordslinger's 18 minutes)...I learn from experience.

Live at Kyrienar

Let me know whatcha think. I'm already at work on some more trax.

Longer? Shorter? Harder? Softer? A certain piece or set of pieces to perform?

I should've started doing this years ago...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Doggie! I love it, William.
NexusNord.com

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved