Saturday, January 21, 2006

the...er...heart...of the matter

If the voting continues in the way it is going, it looks like I will have to finally push the envelope for Valentine's Day this year.

In case I ever did, I had already signified my FROM OUT OF THE CITY podcasts as EXPLICIT CONTENT with Apple's iTunes Music Store, just in case (I recall the time I was disinvited to an interview by a Christian Writers Group owing to the fact that I was hosting THE ROMANTIC AND EROTIC POETRY GROUP) but have stayed well within a very, very mild PG.

Now, with public sentiment driving the content for that show to the purple end of the spectrum, I guess it is time to get to the grinding...

Ten days left in the voting. I am impressed with the turnout, so far.

It seems only apropos that I cut loose for Valentine's Day this year. Maybe I'll even do a duet or two...wonder if the Selke might make her golden voice available?

There's this one groin shaking bass loop I've been just dying to put to good use.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved