Sunday, January 22, 2006

STEELERS 27 - BRONCOS 14

Last week, I called the STEELERS - COLTS game as Steelers by 4 (they won by 3) so this week I've been asked to call the STEELERS - BRONCOS game.

STEELERS by 13.

My call does not affect reality, and I will not feel dumber, less wise or emasculated by any result in the game (I am neither a player nor a coach for either team, nor am I paid like one). I would like to see Bettis go out with a ring, however.

We shall see.

In poetry news...the poll goes on. Pressure is building for an all-erotic Valentine's Day podcast...suggestions have even been made I do a regularly scheduled week's show on the 11th, then a special V-Day cast for the 14th. Bing Crosby had Christmas, I have Valentine's Day. I'm thinking about it.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved