Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Dualistic Nature of Romance

Okay, after taking a few thousand hits with the Jesus stick (a shout out to Mr. Eko from "LOST") I have seen the light, on the side of my head that still sees (I said it was a few thousand hits...I'm stubborn and durable, but human).

So...here goes. My Valentine's Day weekend program will be TWO PROGRAMS.

That's right, two programs.

Track A (subtitled: The Bravery Implicit in a Kiss) will be soft, romantic and, at most, PG-rated.

Track B (subtitled: I will wake you, tonight) will be wet, erotic and intense, as far as I can see Apple letting me go with it.

Listeners can download either or both (or, if they are Philistines, neither).

Track A will include:

The Unicorns
The Patchwork Skirt of My Love
...and others TBA

Track B will include:

several works from the "Pink Jade" series
and others of that ilk.

Both programs will run approximately 30 minutes. Both shall be available via Radio City of Legends and Apple.

I have spoken!

To those of you noticing, yes, I have taken down the ads for FROM AND UNEXPECTED QUARTER and LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION on AuthorsDen...the books go out of circulation in two weeks, the ads seemed a little silly. The whole thing reminds me of the stanza from my work "sons of soft sin"...

The garden was ravaged
the garden fled
to hide in the shadows
then bury the dead.

Time to do some earth-moving and get on with life.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved