Saturday, January 07, 2006

post #615 in an infinite series

Well, five hours after the first call, still no second call. That always aggravates me, and there is a certain level of chance I will never know who called.

Grumble.

I have a short list of about twenty people it migth have been, with no evidence to single any of them out, most of those are inconsistent in at least one of the clues given.

Of course, not being the trusting soul I once was, that doesn't faze me. I'm used to people not delivering on their promises. I'm not jaded, just less dependent on others to follow through.

Oh yeah, before I forget: Go Steelers! The Bus wants to stop at the show.

And I have to applaud Virginia Tech for showing the class to kick Marcus Vick off their football team...he was getting away with murder (okay, everything but) because he was a star athlete, a pathetic lesson to teach children. I only hope the NFL decides to make him wait a year (at least) before entering the draft, to not reward him for being a jerk. Maybe with a little maturity he'll be worth a shot, but...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of your post, except for when you mentioned Viginia Tech showing class. The school was told about Marcus Vick's December 17 run-in with the law, but did nothing until there was a media firestorm in Blacksburg, Va. based on the Gator Bowl incident.

Of course, if Vick were dismissed before the bowl game, his team may mot have won that game, and that would have been really criminal behavior.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved