Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jon Stewart to Host Oscars

The most watched non-sports event in the world will be hoted by a comedic wild card.

No, not Chris Rock.

Jon Stewart.

I am sure the Bush White House is right now muttering how Hollywood hates them.

Breaks my heart...don't climb the mountain if you don't want to be seen at a distance.

Jon, lock and load. Since you do the satirical "Fake news" (often more accurate than the "real" news at Fox), maybe this is your chance to present fake Oscars...

"40 Year Old Virgin" for Best Picture? Why Not? About time a movie that people actually went to see is in the running.

1 comments:

William F. DeVault said...

I have to agree with you there!

Tia has always held a special place in my heart (okay, not exactly my heart, but this is accessible in public libraries)

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved