Sunday, May 21, 2006

timeline for the next nineteen days

Timeline for the CD (note inside cover, left):

May 28, 2006: Last day for blurbs and liner note review, THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB

May 29, 2006: CD gets put to bed

June 9, 2006: Peri (my daughter) celebrates her 25th birthday. The CD is officially released.

In case anyone is wondering who I will dedicate the recording to, that should end that speculation. I had considered dedicating it to all my children, but this is Peri's year. She' getting married in September and she turns 25 and I owe her a lot.

I plan to send her the first official copy released and will use the proceeds from the sales of the CD to help fund my trip to her wedding and help pay for the event (her mother is the wedding expense treasurer, she could use a break).

Current pricing is for the CD to go for $11.99, with a discount to those with the foresight to be on the mailing list for my newsletter at Google Groups. Peri gets one for free.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved