Sunday, May 14, 2006

59:06

I just finished the first pass edit on the pieces for this week's podcast/the CD.

Fifty nine minutes and six seconds (which is good as I can't go over 60 minutes).

Thirty three poems, more music than most musicals I have seen or heard.

I think he just bet his balls...and shook on it, to steal a line from "Bachelor Party" (one film Tom Hanks did not win an Oscar for).

I know the poet will be busy this evening, mourning the final episode of The West Wing (oh, good, with his favorite show going off the air he'll have just more time to write. Where's that brilliant, beautiful, sex-starved woman I ordered up...she's...two years late...? Oh, and leggy, he has a thing for loooooooooong legs.

Back to work...I want to smooth out some of the volume fluctuations (He doesn't like it when I do that, he says it spoils the "organics". Well, then he can edit the damn thing.

And we're pondering several possible titles, some mundane...some not so. We'll let you know in a day or two.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved