Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

Well, I completed the packaging for the CD and am now waiting for my "proof" so I can confirm it is what I want and don't have to make a completly new thing (I tend to do that sort of stuff)...

My sleep schedule is all shot to hell by the weekend, so I have to get back on rhythm ASAP.

Tag weighed in on the "track" controversy regarding the CD, he backed E.J. position. Traitor.

My dad mentoned that today, May 26th, was his late brother Earl's birthday. I think he would have been 91 this year, or thereabouts. It must be tough, sometimes, being the last of your generation in the family. Especially in a large family (he has thre brothers and two sisters and was, by far, the baby of the family...and he's turning 83 this summer).

Be careful on the roads today. Not a good travelling weekend, too many drunken picnics and people in a hurry to get to and from grandma's house and the cemetary (ironically enough).

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved