Sunday, May 14, 2006

ahem - about the CD

Okay, now that West Wing is over...I'm seeing E.J. has been busy burbling my secrets.

::THWACK::

Okay, let's do the dialogue here, in public.

I have decided to call the CD "Dreams of the Damned". Instead of tracks, we'll do the entire cd as one soundfile, posting individual start times for pieces on the label.

E.J. - you come up with some suggested covers. Obviously you-know-who is out, a shame, as I think I still have some of her pictures around here someplace. Check with Cam, or find me a new model or use one of my shots or come up with something truly outlandish. Your call. Make it happen. ASAP.

I have checked and we can have this in the store by the end of the week. Get me an effing cover. I'll solicit the liner notes or you can write them yourself. Be brilliant.

::Pat on head:: I trust you.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved