Wednesday, May 24, 2006

getting LOST tonight?

Hey, tonight is the 2-hour LOST season finale.

Place your bets in the death pool. Someone is bound to bite it. I'll be watching while editing this week's Podcast and working the blurbology for the CD and assisting the most excellent Tag in the promotion of his new book MIDNIGHT MUSE IN A CONVENIENCE STORE. Oh, and assembling an outboard CD drive for the boys.

Busy evening.

I do not usually discuss what I do in the day-to-day (surprised I have a day job? Me, too, sometimes...) but I work as a trainer for Teletech (I don't have to worry about being outed there...my blog is on the blacklist of sites that people who work at Teletech can't reach from the internal systems). It is actually kind of funny. The money isn't what it was when I was Associate Director of Telecommunications Consulting for DMR (Fujitsu, N.A.) or a manager at Globalstar (I and my creditors miss those days) but it beats scraping by on what a poet makes in 21st century America. I have some good anecodtes...but may have to clean them up to avoid getting people ticked at me.

Hey, even "the catalyst poet of the digital renaissance" needs dental insurance.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved