Monday, May 15, 2006

possible titles for the CD

some free-associative ideas for a title for the CD:

* The City of Legends
* From Out of the City, vol. 1
* Dreams of the Damned
* Golem & Phoenix
* Amomancy
* Bragi Bleeds
* Glass Roses
* a vile attar
* Welcome to the Land of Radiant Tigers
* Kisses for Karma
* Wordslinger
* In the memory of lovers
* In this Incarnation
* Bright Nemicorns
* The Legends of a Lost Mythology
* the priest of passion serves the sacrament
* Hearts Aureate
* Cliffrunner

Thoughts? Feedback? here's your chance to help decide...

1 comments:

E. J. Trelawny said...

This is my shortened list of recommendations, culled entirely from your suggestions. I'll see what else I can think of.

* From Out of the City (resonant, durable, you already own the domain)
* Golem & Phoenix (I like the power of these images, plus, think of the cover)
* Glass Roses (I love the imagery of that poem, and this phrase)
* Welcome to the Land of Radiant Tigers (Great image, great poem)

I'd like to add

* To an Unknown Goddess (So much to be done with and for that, old friend)
* Couer Rage (your key phrase, so descriptive)

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved