Thursday, May 04, 2006

the poem 'at the joint of your hip'...

ths is one of those mystery poems in 101GEP no one had seen previously, I just posted it to AuthorsDen.com...

and it is called "at the joint of your hip"

at the joint of your hip
where legs merge
to body
turning action
into presence
where I place my hands
to feel you move
as I move
inside you
envying those legs
in that merger eternal
waking passions infernal
in confessions nocturnal
feeling your warming skin
as in you I linger
my stinger
envenoming you
with pale evidence
of that moment
too brief if forever
too long ago if just now
when I was there
buried
in the joint of your hip
and you closed your eyes
and smiled for me


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved