Sunday, May 14, 2006

the stealth poet

Watched the movie LOVE, ACTUALLY this morning...love that film, what a remarkable cast, from Billy Bob Thornton in a tiny role as the President of the United States to Hugh Grant, Keira Knightly, Emma Thompson and the always fun Bill Nighy as an aging rocker (a role he owns). I pop it in from time to time, just to feel the vibes of all the different characters as they explore the ins and outs and ups and downs of love, actually.

Then listened to a medley of my favourite songs on iTunes, capped by Bryan Adams' remarkable CUTS LIKE A KNIFE...heading for church now.

My mom informs me that her minister came up to her and said "I didn't know you had a son who wrote poetry..." He had seen THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES out at the bookstore. That's me, the stealth poet.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved