Tuesday, May 23, 2006

June 20th appearance

In honor of West Virginia Day celebrations, Barnes & Noble has invited me to come, read from my works and sign a few books on June 20th, 2006, from 7-9 pm. This will be at the Mountain State's first B&N, in Morgantown, West Virginia. No admission.

Word has it they will be stocked with most of my books, including THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS, THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES, 101 GREAT LOVE POEMS, FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER and, of course, LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION.

Would like this opportunity to remind Hillary Rodham Clinton that, when she is inaugurated President, she will need a poet to read for the occasion, and I am leaving that weekend in 2009 open.

I plan to read extensively from THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS and will take requests from those in attendance (and if you happen to have a copy of my CD on you, I will gladly endorse it...) For further info, contact Chanda Willard at Barnes & Noble, 3000 University Towne Centre Dr., Morgantown, WV, 26501. Her phone number is (304)599-1294. Bring money, buy books, make me smile.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved