Tuesday, May 30, 2006

(insert favourite sound effect for blowing raspberries here)

In response to E.J.'s review of THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB:

I have decided, after much soul searching, to keep the format of the CD as is, a single, lengthy track. If individuals choose to edit it to shorter tracks (most of my readers/listeners are computer literate, a benefit of being the "ROMANTIC POET OF THE INTERNET") I understand.

I'll take my B+ and run with it. It gives me some room for improvement. (Recall when Bruce Springsteen did his first movie soundtrack, for "Philadelphia", and won the Oscar? How could he top that? He couldn't. Probably he was crushed and that's why we never heard from him again. Oh, he is? He does? Okay, forget I said anything.)

Oh, and what am I doing up at 4:20 in the morning? You should have seen me ninety minutes ago...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved