Saturday, May 20, 2006

nobody here but us poetry gods

Saturday morning and the air is full of...er...air?

May do a little rambling about this weekend, haven't yet decided. I have been told I need to step away from the "The Last Romantic Verb" for a few days, as I am getting just too wrapped up in it. Me, obsessive? Never!

Okay, always. I confess...

For those three or four of you in all creation who have not yet listened to this new CD...hie thee to my page at Radio City of Legends and get the hour's worth of poetry-music fusion for free. Then, if you love it and can't live without the actual CD, when we make it available for order in the next few weeks, you can get yourself one...or just hang onto the audio file. What's confusing about that?

I'm looking forward to seeing what Billy Jones, the legendary Blogging Poet, says about the CD...I know he's working on some notes. I am actively soliciting blurbs, you know.

Well, I have things to do and people to see and creatures to be and breakfast to chew...so I am out of here for now.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved