Wednesday, May 10, 2006

free pdf from Art&Soul

I got something I had been waiting for, today. A copy of the PDF for my profile in the Appalachian Education Initiative's "Art&Soul" book, which profiles 50 outstanding creative artists who were educated in West Virginia, the Mountain State.

From Jennifer Garner to Squire Parsons, Paul Dooley to Brad Dourif, Homer Hickam to Don Knotts, Michael Paxton to Irene McKinney, it's great company to keep. It's a nice volume for your coffeetable (I am slowly collecting signatures of fellow honorees), with double page spreadson each of the artists..

I have been given permission to share this file, as a download, on the condition I share a link to the book's information at the AEI site, which I do gladly.

The Art & Soul Project links you to information, including ordering info, of this volume.

Click here, to download just the pdf of yours truly

Special thanks to Brooke A. Brown at byran boyd creative group for his assistance.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved