Thursday, May 18, 2006

Idols, Lost and marathon sex for the ears and eyes

busy busy busy...as usual, I have two gears...sixth and neutral. getting in gear is a bitch, but once I get there, it's tough to slow down.

American Idol last night? I slid over to it during commercials in "Lost". Yes, out of loyalty to Karla, the Mad Gypsy, I continue to back Taylor...but, if you told me I was going to be stranded on a desert island with one person for a year, Kat would win my vote over the silver-haired Wonder Bread soul singer.

"Lost" was on last night, I watched when I wasn't hung on a detail regarding the new CD. Gheez, this is time intensive. I had Tag come over and listen to some of the CD...he was pleased with it (since his book came out last week he has been a little wrapped in that, and I don't blame him)...

Good episode of "Lost"...I have my own opinions of what happens next.

spent some time on the phone with Anastacia, my friend from LA, discussing the insanity where she works. There are times I miss the high-dollar chaos of consultancies. Sometimes.

But mostly I worked on the CD. Deathmarch. Brutal. But invigorating. Sort of like marathon sex (I vaguely remember that).

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved