Monday, May 15, 2006

and the band plays on

I have slept on my manic demands placed on E.J. yesterday, and am willing to compromise. Exactly how far, I am unsure, but time will tell.

I know I want the show ready this week...if we have a delay on the CD packaging, for quality purposes, so be it. You know me, I always overreach, it's a habit that has served me quite well.

The West Wing finished its run last night and I watched that, despite curiosity as to Survivor's finale. Let the programming pricks take a backseat to tradition and quality, I wouldn't miss my own wedding to go to the sideshow, which, let's face it, that is Survivor's main appeal.

Although Aras often behaved like a petulant child, I was gratified to see him beat Danielle in the final vote. I had been impressed with Terry, and after Danielle broke her word to him, I could not support the notion of her winning. I think if she had picked Terry, she might have not only seemed more honorable, but also have won the vote.

Such is life.

Well, I need to go re-listen to the CD edit...see if I have anything else to complain about or to tweak.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved