Thursday, May 25, 2006

Plan B? What's wrong with Plan C, subset 4?

It's always the last few days before a deadline that make me mental.

I've give my associates who are writing blurbs for the CD cover (jacket?) until Sunday to get their quotes in. Will they? Time will tell.

But I have a backup plan (just as I had a couple of backup covers for THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES waiting in the wings in case Jillian Ann did not approve the original (and, as you know if you read my blog, we actually went with the second choice))...as I have a learned a long time ago that good intentions alone do not meet deadlines. I make multiple backup plans, always.

Still deciphering last night's LOST. I think they took Kate, Sawyer and Jack as those three have seen things on the island that could be phenomenon manifestations, and they are curious as to the details, conditions and causes of this viewing. Hurley may have been chosen as the messenger as he is unlikely to seek violent retribution rather than just go back with information. Sayyid? Too volatile. Locke? The same, and also I do not recall him having had visions. And they know Eko can kill.

Henry strikes me as a very dangerous psychiatrist, convinced he is doing what is best for everyone. A madman. Or, someone genuinely good, who sometimes has to make things up as he goes along, due to the chaotic nature of his people or the limited resources afforded him.

I hate having to wait a few months for more clues...but this will give me more time to work on projects.

May God have mercy on our souls.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved